ContactRITTER Starkstromtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 2595 3 81 - 0
Head of Sales Switchgear
Tel.: +49 2595 3 81 - 261
More contact persons here »
RITTER slide-in Switchgear type GT5
24 kV-compact slide-in type switchgear for single- and duplex-mounting.
- IEC 62271-200
- up to 24 kV, list 2
- up to 3800 A and 40 kA 3s
- air insulated
- metal enclosure, metal clad
- Arc fault tested IAC AFLR
The GT5 switchgear is an air-insulated switchgear in slide-in technology for the high-current range on the 24 kV voltage level. Despite the high nominal data, the dimensions remain at a comparatively compact level. For the components used, such as protection and circuit breakers, we can react flexibly to customer requirements.
Field of Application
Compact circuit-breaker switchgear for distribution substations in grid-, industrial- and power supply plants. Applicable for the switching of transformers, motors, generators, capacitors and transmission lines.
Metal clad, air insulated, factory assembled and type tested. Compartmentalization between the cubicles and busbar, slide-in- and cable terminal section. The pressure relief duct is integrated in the panel. Highest personal and operational safety through the availability class LSC2B. Classification for internal errors IAC AFLR.
Vacuum- and gas insulated circuit-breakers in slide-in type design. Measuring cubicles in fixed mounted or slide-in type design; Fuse switch disconnectors in fixed mounted design; Busbar earthing and busbar measuring can be integrated in the busbar compartement.
- Compact design with high performance
- Powerfree interlocking system
- Integrated ventilation system
- Width 800 mm to 1250 A operating current
- Width 1000 mm to 2800 A operating current without forced cooling
- Width 1000 mm to 3800 A operating current with forced cooling
- Depth 1550 mm
- Height 2360 / 2660 mm variable due to flexible niche size
- With pressure relief duct, no higher dimensions