ContactRITTER Starkstromtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 2595 3 81 - 0
Head of Sales Switchgear
Tel.: +49 2595 3 81 - 261
More contact persons here »
RITTER Panel with vertical fitted strip-type fuse switch disconnector type SLF 3001
NH fuse-switch disconnectors with vertically installed fuse-switch-disconnectors 160A - 630A. The SLF3001 control panel is a load distribution system with safety edges in fixed installation technology.
- Operating voltage 400, 500, 690V
- Rated short-time withstand current up to 100 kA
- SS rated current up to 4000 A
- Metal-enclosed and sealed up to 1 kV
- Degree of protection IP31 (IP41 optional)
Panel constructionA 3-pole horizontal busbar is fitted in the rear part of the standard frame. The in-line fuse switch disconnectors are directly bolted onto the flat copper bar. It is possible to arrange a separate compartment for MCCB outgoings above the blocks. Construction with or without front doors.
Scope of application
These fields can be used in building technology.
- Width 1000 mm
- Depth 600 mm
- Height 2300 mm at IP31, 2400 mm at IP41